Monday, August 2, 2010

Over 1 million people “like” Ray-Bans..PATHETIC!!!!!


I hate Rayban, they really suck . They are very very cheaply made, use heavy ass glass lenses in some of their styles, and they are plain ugly! I wasn’t at all surprised they have over 1 million fans on their Facebook fan page. Most people have no clue about style, quality or the evil doing of Luxottica!! Like Kleenex, Rayban is a name people associate with quality, as it is familiar to them. I challenge that notion. I think most of the world would recognize the following names.


Just because you know a name, doesn’t mean it’s a good product, or company, this ppl did agressive marketing and promotion . I may be in the SUPER minority here, but there are SO many GREAT brands out there, superior in every respect, I say RUN AND HIDE YOUR FACE IN SHAME IF YOU ARE WEARING RAYBANS, AND IF YOU ARE IN THIS INDUSTRY, YOU SHOULD GO TAKE A SHOWER AND WASH THE SHAME OFF OF YOUR BODY!


No comments: